Acrylic Filter Bag has good anti-chemical and anti-hydrolysis performances in filter bag family. It is widely used in the detergent, waste incinerators, asphalt, dance spray dryer, coal mill and power plant for dust collection.
The main advantages and features:
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors ;
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance;
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact.
1. Excellent anti-acid and alkali: PH ranges from 3-11
2. High Filtration Efficiency: reach to 99.5%
3. Hydrolysis Stability
4. Stable working time: up to more than 3000 hours. Could be used cyclically.
5. Accept customization.
- Material : 100% Acrylic staple fiber.
- Scrim: with Acrylic staple yarn.
- Length & diameter:No limited.
- Weight:300 -600g/m2 ±10%.
- Temperature (℃/℉): Continue: 120/248, Instant: 140/284.
- Finish-treatment: Calendering, Heat setting, Singeing.
Physical Properties and Chemical Properties (500gsm)
|Weight||300-600g/m2 ± 10%|
|Finish treatment||Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting|
|Air permeability||l / m2 / s @200pa||200 ~ 350|
|Tensile strength (N/5cm)||Warp||800|
|Tensile elongation (%)||Warp||20|
For acrylic filter bag, we can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
1. Anti-Static (line type, cross line type, blend type).
2. Water&Oil Repellent.
3. PTFE Membrane.
Shapes and Types
Acrylic needle felt can be made into different types of filter bags, which can be mainly divided into the following three types according to different shapes:
1. Round type.
2. Flat type.
3. Star/pleated type.
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.