Belt press fabric needs high vertical and lateral liquid flow properties, excellent resistance against creasing and mechanical stress. It has been widely used in Chemicals, Minerals, Life science, Food, Environmental industry, Our PDW series of
Filter cloth which has the filtration precision in 1-200 microns which are suitable for various requirements.
PDW-double layer weave fabrics dedicated for belt filter
- Double Layer Weave fabrics designed for belts filter.
- Best filtration results and enhanced lifetime is achieved by combining the functions of a fine filtration layer and a support drainage layer.
- This concept is recognized as being the most successful standard for vacuum belt filters.
This unique filter media offers the following advantages:
- Best permeability due to optimal fabric design
- Wide range of pore sizes (7-150 µm)
- Optimum particle retention, due to special pore structure
- Excellent cake release, resulting from the special surface treatment of the fabrics
Double Weave technology combines fine filter fabric laminated with a sturdy supporting fabric.
Chemicals: Polymers, silicates, pigments, fertilizer, sulfuric acid, PTA, phosphoric acid, soda bicarbonate, zeolite, catalysts
Minerals: Phosphoric rock washing, rare earth, tailings, iron, zinc, coal, copper
Life science: Active pharmaceutical ingredients, nutraceuticals, agrichemicals, intermediates
Food: Caffeine, coffee, glutamate, citric acid, starch, gluten, lecithin, spirulina
Environmental: Flue gas desulfurization, fly ash, waste water, coolant purification
|Air permeability l/m2s||Tensile strength
|Max roll width (mm)|