P84 filter bag is one of the most common materials used filter bags, which has high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance and acid resistance. It can be used in the cement plant.
- Our capacity: 20000 per month (standard product).
- Usual size: diameter 100mm, 125mm, 130mm, 150mm, 180mm, 250mm ect.Process Method: automatic sewing or welded.
- Prodction details:Double bottoms and reinforcement to make abrasion resistance.
- Sewing thread: PTFE thread, polyester thread.
- Inspection: Filter bags will be according to the national standards, industry standards and enterprise standards.
If your required filter bag is different from our usual one, then please send us your drawing picture and choose material you need since we also produce the nonstandard filter bag.
The main advantages:
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors ;
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance;
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact.
About P84 Filter Bags
P84 filter bag is a flame-retardant, temperature-resistant and stable fiber filter material. Under the condition of 240℃, the mechanical properties of P84 polyimide fiber filter material will not change, and the maximum temperature resistance can reach 260℃. P84 fiber filter material has no melting point temperature and is naturally golden yellow. P84 polyimide fiber filter material is not a hygroscopic fiber filter material (at 65% relative humidity, about 3% water absorption).
- Max. Operating temperature: 240℃/464℉; Ultimate temperature: 260℃/500℉
- Due to it’s leaf-shaped cross section, It’s 80% increase in filtration area than other filter Media.
- The properties of Hydrolytic and Oxidation resistance are moderate. We suggest the water vapour content less than 35%Vol and O2 content less than 16%Vol.
- Oxysulfide will shorter the service life of P84 bag, the suggestion content of oxysulfide should be less than 700mg/Nm3; the waste incinerator should have the desulfurizing unit.
Specification of P84 Filter Bag
|Heat resistance℃/℉||Up to 260/500|
|Fabric||100% P84 fiber (polyimide)|
|Length & diameter||No limited|
|Area weight (g/m2)||350~700|
|Working lifetime||8000 hours and more|
|Air permeability(L/m2.s) @200pa||Tensile strength(N/5cm)||Temperature(℃ / ℉)|
|150~300||1000||1100||220 / 428||260 / 500|
|Acid Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Hydrolytic Resistance||Oxidation Resistance||Abrasion resistance|
We can treat P84 filter bags with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
1. Water&Oil Repellent.
2. PTFE Membrane.
Shapes and Types
P84 filter bags can be made into different types of filter bags, which can be mainly divided into the following three types:
1. Round type.
2. Flat type.
3. Star/pleated type.
P84 filter bags are mainly used in flue gas purification in gypsum plants, cement plants, liquid fluidized bed boilers, coal-fired boilers and waste incineration processes, and are widely used in processes with high emission concentration requirements.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.