FMS (Flumes) filter bag is one of the most common used filter bags, which has high temperature resistance. It is generally considered an environmentally friendly and cost-effective filtration solution because they effectively capture contaminants, reduce environmental impact, and extend the life of equipment.
- Weight: ＞800g/m2
- Thickness: 2.4-30.mm
- Air permeability: 8-15m3/m2.min
- Warp tensile strength: ＞1800N/5 500px
- Weft tensile strength: ＞1800N/5 500px
- Warp elongation: ＜10%
- Weft elongation: ＜10%
- Working temperature: 260℃
- Finish treatment: Singed
About FMS Filter Bags
FMS filter bag has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high strength, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, wear resistance, bending resistance, etc. After different surface chemical treatment and finishing technology, its performance will be better played. FMS filter bag also has the characteristics of easy cleaning, water and oil repellency, anti-static and so on, and has a series of products suitable for different temperature ranges.It is very important to control the speed of the flue gas passing through the filter material (called the filtration speed) during the operation of the FMS filter bag. Generally, the filtration speed is -2m/min, the efficiency of particles larger than μm can reach more than 99%, and the equipment resistance loss is about 980-I470Pa.
Compared with glass fiber cloth bags, the wear resistance, folding resistance and peeling strength of FMS filter bags are significantly improved, and they can bear high filtration loads. The filtration speed of FMS filter bag can reach min, and the running resistance is low.
Compared with synthetic chemical fiber high-temperature dust-resistant dust-removing bags, FMS filter bag overcome the weaknesses of large elongation, large deformation, low temperature resistance and poor corrosion resistance of chemical fiber dust-removing bags. FMS filter bag has better dimensional stability and strength, and its price is lower than other high temperature resistant chemical fibers. Fumes cloth bags are widely used in steel, smelting, chemical, carbon black, building materials, electric power and other departments.
FMS filter bags usually use high-quality filter materials, such as polyester, polypropylene, cellulose, etc. These materials are effective at trapping tiny particles and pollutants.
FMS filter bags are available in different levels of filtration efficiency, usually measured in microns (μm). The higher the filtration efficiency, the smaller the particle size that can be captured.
For the material of FMS filter bag, we can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
- PTFE Impregnation.
- PTFE Membrane.
Shapes and Types:
The design of FMS filter bags usually takes into account the flow characteristics of the fluid and the nature of the particulate matter. They can come in different shapes and sizes to suit different filtration systems and processes, which can be mainly divided into the following three types:
- Round type.
- Flat type.
- Star/pleated type.
This product has the following advantages compared with fiberglass felt:
1. Excellent temperature resistance, up to 260 degrees
2. Wear resistance, resistance to winding, and excellent folding resistance
3. Significant improvement in mechanical strength
4 initial resistance and reduced running resistance
5 filtration efficiency is improved
6 filter wind speed increase
7 significantly improved service life
8 adaptability to dust
FMS filter bags are used in a wide variety of applications, including air filtration, liquid filtration, petrochemical, food and beverage production, pharmaceutical industry, electronics manufacturing, and more. They are used to remove different types of pollutants such as dust, smoke, chemicals, microorganisms, etc.
Maintenance and Replacement
Over time, FMS filter bags can accumulate solid particles or other contaminants, requiring regular maintenance or replacement, which helps ensure the effectiveness of the filtration system.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.