The Advantage of Our Automatic Ring Forming and Welding Machine
- Intelligent “S”-shaped speed curve, rotary encoder and servo motor encoder form a fully closed wire feeding control system to ensure that the diameter error is less than 0.16mm, which completely solves the diameter accuracy problem in traditional machines.
- The high precision also comes from the excellent wire feeding method, the wire feeding system is composed of imported servo and imported planetary gear reducer;
Especially, the wire feeding wheel feeds the wire in a “dual drive” mode.
The welding system is also stable and reliable, with imported moving parts, and its performance is far superior to ordinary pneumatic welding machine.
- The ring diameter is automatically adjusted. The ring adjustment system is composed of 2 stepping motors, imported ball screws and imported linear guides.
- Suitable for ring forming and welding of low, medium and high carbon steel, spring steel and galvanized steel; if equipped with TIG welding unit, it can be formed and welded of stainless steel and titanium.
- It is very simple and easy to use. The man-machine interface is clear at a glance, and the “running code” can help operators judge any mistakes in operation
- The equipment is stable and reliable, saves time and effort, generally 2-3 years can earn back investment from labor savings
- Input voltage: 380V (2-phase)
- Grid frequency: 50Hz
- Transformer design power: 40KVA
- Instantaneous power during welding: 18KVA (4mm iron wire)
- Power during wire feeding: 3KVA
- Cooling method: natural cooling
- Air consumption: 250L/min
- Air pressure: 0.6-0.8MPa