As a high-grade product, PTFE filter bag has perfect filtration performance during water pre-treatment and post-treatment. Well-knowned as the updated version of PTFE, ePTFE is also available.
- Monthly productivity reaches 20,000pcs, various size available, filtration accuracy precisied to better or equal 30 mg/m³.
- Finish-treatment: Calendering, Heat setting, Singeing
- Customization Accepted.
The main advantages and features:
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors ;
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance;
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact.
Specification of PTFE Filter Bag
|Heat resistance||up to 300℃|
|Fabric||100% PTFE fiber|
|Length & diameter||No limited|
|Area weight (g/m²)||700~800|
|Working lifetime||12000 hours and more|
Features of PTFE Filter Bag
1. Excellent temperature resistance: up to 300℃ (572℉)
2. Extremely long working life. Service life can reach 6 years at the temperature 66℃～204℃ and normal working conditions.
3. Excellent performance of anti-acid and anti-alkali resistance
4. Excellent filter efficiency
5. Good performances of hydrolysis stability and flame retardant
6. Suitable using on various power plant boiler and waste incineration boiler. The weakness is poor folding property and higher price.
Surface Treatment of PTFE Filter Bag
There are 2 kinds of treatment : “PTFE film” and “PTFE dipping”
- PTFE film: Improve filtration precision: ≤10mg/m³, but lower the filtration efficiency; and a substantial increase in acid-base resistance property.
- PTFE dipping: Improve filtration precision: ≤25mg/m³, does not lower the filtration efficiency; and a small increase in acid-base resistance property.
Shape of The Filter Bag
PTFE filter bags can be made into different shapes, which can be mainly divided into the following three types according to different shapes:
- Round type.
- Flat type.
|Air permeability(L/m².s) @200pa||Tensile strength(N/5 cm)||Temperature(℃ / ℉)|
|100~200||1000||1100||260 / 500||300 / 572|
|Acid Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Hydrolytic Resistance||Oxidation Resistance||Abrasion resistance|
Applications of PTFE Filter Bag
Coal industry, cement industry, asphalt mixing industry, carbon black industry, chemical industry, power plants, smelting industry, etc.It can be continuously used in smoke and gas filtration in asphalt factory, cement kiln , waste incinerator, fluid boiler, and coal-burning boiler, etc.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.