- Width: ≤2.2 m
- Thickness: 1.7 mm
- Weight: 300 -650g/m2 ±10%
- Diameter & Length: accept customization.
- Finish-treatment: Calendering, Heat setting, Singeing.
The capable of manufacturing 15,000 square meters per day (standard PE product). You can choose pure PE needle felt, PE blending needle felt , anti-static needle felt and water and oil proof needle felt. We also have SGS Qualifications of PE series product.
Polyester needle punched filter felt is the main filter material in bag dust collectors. It is made by non-woven needle punching process. Polyester short fibers are carded and laid on fiber cloth and then needled into felt. This filter material has the advantages of high strength, good elasticity, stable size, good wear resistance, large void ratio, good air permeability, long service life, good dust removal effect, etc. It has good mechanical properties and durability at normal temperature (below 130℃). Acidity and alkalinity.
|Working Temp||Continu ous
|Heat Setting||Singe||Calendar||Chemical Coating|
We can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
- Anti-Static (line type, cross line type, blend type).
- Anti-Abrasion (Acrylic coating).
- PTFE Membrane.
- PTFE Impregnation.
Our Product Advantages
- The pores of polyester needle punched filter felt are evenly distributed, with a porosity of 70%, which is twice that of woven filter cloth.
High dust removal efficiency and low gas emission concentration.
- The surface of the polyester needle-punched filter felt is hot-rolled, singed or coated, making it smooth and smooth, not easy to block or deform, easy to clean, and has a long service life.
- Anti-static needle punched felt has the function of preventing corrosion and discharging electrostatic discharge generated by blast furnace gas and cement plant coal mill.
Polyester needle-punched filter felt is used in process applications, material recycling, air purification, smoke and dust control, liquid filtration and other fields in various industries such as metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, machinery, petroleum, medicine, and food processing.