Filmedia® fiberglass filter cloth can be used for industrial dust collection. Fiberglass woven cloth bag is widely used in industry of Cement, Black carbon, Iron & Steel, Iron alloy, Thermal
power, Coal-fired furnace and so on. We are equipped with 10sets Dornier (Germany), 58 sets Toyota(Japan) air-jet loom and KARL MAYER (Germany) warping machine to ensure the stable quality.
- Capacity: 2000 m² per day.
- Available weight: 350, 380, 450, 550, 750, 800 gsm.
- Weave: plain, twill, satin.
- Weight: 350~850 g/m2
- Thickness: 0.30~0.83mm
- Air permeability: can be customized.
- Operating temperature: 260℃
- Instant: 280℃
Source of Fiberglass yarn
We choose the raw fiberglass yarn from China top 3 fiberglass manufacturers – China Jushi Co., Ltd. Chongqing Fiberglass and Taiwan glass company.
Yarn Diameter: The Selection of 6μm fiberglass yarn from three professional suppliers Sufficient Yarn Storage: We have bulk storage of the supreme fiberglass yarn to make sure the large capacity of production.
Filmedia equipped with 58 sets of Toyota(Japan) Jet loom, 10 sets of Dornier rapier loom and 1 set of Karl Mayer(Germany) Warping machine to ensure the stable and high qualified media We produce.
- Finish treatment: We independently designed and developed special equipment for desizing and PTFE impregnation ensuring efficiency and reducing the unqualified rate of the two processes,
- PTFE membrane: Our laminating machine uses imported high temperature heating roller. The roller surface temperature tolerance is ±1 ℃ ensuring the film fastness and uniformity. PTFE membrane thickness is 15um. The max membrane width can be 2.2M.
- PTFE impregnation, PTFE membrane, Anti Acid, Silicon+Graphite+PTFE treatment
Filmedia® fiberglass filter cloth can be used for industrial dust collection. Fiberglass woven cloth bag is widely used in industry of Cement, Black carbon, Iron & Steel, Iron alloy, Thermal power, Coal-fired furnace and so on.