The PP liquid filter bag has a particle retention rate of up to 99%. It has many characteristics such as corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, large flow rate, convenient operation, long service life, and no fiber shedding, which brings great convenience to users. Filmedia® uses 100% three-dimensional support for the filter media, eliminating the potential threat of rupture. Compared with traditional filter bags, the 3D support design greatly reduces pollutant retention.
Polypropylene filter bags are usually made of laminated polypropylene fibers to form a filter media with a porous structure that can effectively capture solid particles suspended in liquids. PP material has chemical stability and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for filtration of various chemicals and solvents.
Advantages of PP (polypropylene) liquid filter bags
- PP polypropylene is a non-toxic, odorless milky white high-crystallization polymer. It is one of the lightest varieties of all plastics. It is particularly stable to water, and its water absorption rate in water for 14 hours is only 0.01%. The molecular weight is between 80,000 and 150,000, the performance is stable, and the surface gloss of the product is good.
- PP polypropylene has high crystallinity and regular structure, so it has excellent mechanical properties, and its strength, hardness and elasticity are higher than PE.
- PP polypropylene has good heat resistance, with a melting point of 164~170°C, and the products can be sterilized at temperatures above 100°C. Under the action of no external force, it will not deform at 150°C.
- PP has good chemical stability. Except being corroded by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to various other chemical reagents and has a good anti-corrosion effect.
- Polypropylene has excellent insulation properties. Because it hardly absorbs water, its insulation properties are not affected by humidity and have a high dielectric coefficient.
|Features||Acid and Alkali Resistant, High and Low Temperature Resistant|
|Mesh Count (per inch)||26000-60|
|Weaving Method||Needle Punched|
|Filtartion Area (square meters)||0.75|
|Filtration Accurancy (μm)||0.5-200|
|Applicable Area||Sink, Filters, Sugar Refining, Pharmaceutical, Water Purifiers, Centrifuges|
Filmedia® Exclusive Features:
- Gradual mesh count structure;
- Suitable for standard filter housings;
- Unique manufacturing process enables 62% more filtration area in per unit;
- 4 times life expectancy than conventional filter bag;
- Better contamination absorption;
- Highly increased filtration traffic in per unit;
- Easy disposal and replacement, minimum time consumption and cost effective;
- Latest technology and production concept in Filmedia system and filtration basket design;
- 100% three-dimension support for filter medium, eliminate the potential breaking threat.Compare to traditional filter bags, 3D-support design extremely decreases contamination retention.
For PP/Polypropylene filter bag, we can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
- PTFE Membrane.
- Water&Oil repellent.
Shapes and Types
PP/Polypropylene filter bags can be made into different types of filter bags, which can be mainly divided into the following three types:
Polypropylene felt filter bags are often used to remove suspended solids, particles, sediment, pollutants, etc. from liquids. They can find a wide range of applications in chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, electronics, oilfield, water treatment and other industries.
Replacement and maintenance
The filter bag needs to be replaced when it reaches its maximum particle count or when its filtration efficiency decreases. Maintenance usually involves regularly checking the condition of the filter bag and ensuring it is functioning properly.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.