For some customers who are new to this filter bag manufacturing industry, we recommend semi-automatic filter bag sewing line. Compared with automatic line, fixed length cut-off function is not available in this semi-automatic line. While ensuring the capacity, the cost of production is reduced and the space of running operation is saved. If customers need to expand the capacity in the future, cut-off function can be added easily. A simple modification will realize its automation.
Max. Sewing speed: 10 m/min;
Suitable for stitching 120-300 mm diameter;
Capacity: 4800m filter bag tube.
We also supply automatic sewing line, please click here!
We also have videos in the youtube, the link below.
The Advantage of Our Semi-automatic Sewing Line for Filter Bag
- The whole line can meet the production requirements of various processes such as sewing, gluing, hot welding, and PTFE taping.
- This line is equipped with a brand-new fabric forming mold, which is suitable for sewing or welding of various specifications of filter bag body, with good forming effect and stable seam width.
- The sewing machine includes an automatic stop device for automatic detection of broken threads, and automatic stop when abnormal thread breaks.
- Adopt positioning device, precise film location; linkage work, automatic film application.
- Special heating device, the temperature can reach 700℃, the temperature fluctuates ±2℃, which can be applied to the film sealing of pure PTFE filter bag.
- This line includes a stripping machine and a film debris collection device, and no problem with membrane material hot welding.
- The main body adopts aluminum profile structure, the installation is firm and the operation is stable.
- Power: 4kw.
- Rated voltage: AC380V, rated frequency: 50～60HZ.
- Dimensions: 16000×800×1800mm.
- Sewing speed: 0～10m/min,
Gluing speed: 0～10m/min,
Hot welding speed: 0～12m/min,
PTFE taping speed: 0～10m/min.
- Compressed air pressure: 4～5kg/cm².