PP(Polypropylene) needle punched felt is one of the most common materials used to make filter bags. Polypropylene filter needle felt is a specific type of needle felt commonly used in industrial filtration applications. It is a non-woven fabric made by mechanically needling polypropylene fibers, which has good filtration performance and durability. This type of needle felt is mainly used for the filtration and separation of solid particles, liquids or gases. Its production process is similar to the general needle felting production, but the material of choice is polypropylene fiber.
- Capacity: Capable of manufacturing standard PP product 15,000 squares per day
- Diameter & Length: Accept customization
- Finish-treatment: Calendering, Heat setting, Singeing
Features of polypropylene filter needle felt
- Chemical stability: It has strong chemical stability and can work in various chemical environments without being corroded.
- Abrasion resistance: Polypropylene fiber is relatively wear-resistant, so that the filter needle felt can maintain good performance in long-term use.
- Low water absorption: It has very low water absorption, so it maintains stable filtration performance even in wet conditions.
- Dimensional Stability: It is less sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity, which helps filter needle felt maintain stable dimensions and performance in various environments.
- Ease of Cleaning: Since it does not pick up contaminants easily, it is relatively easy to clean.
|PP Needle Felt||90℃||120℃||Excellent||Middle||Good||Middle||Middle|
For PP/Polypropylene needle punched felt, we can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
- PTFE Membrane
- Water&Oil repellent
Shapes and Types
PP/Polypropylene needle felt can be made into different types of filter bags, which can be mainly divided into the following three types according to different shapes:
Polypropylene filter needle felt is widely used in gas and liquid filtration in industrial fields, including water treatment, chemical industry, food processing, pharmaceutical, mining and other industries. It can be used to filter particles, sediments, suspended solids, microorganisms, etc., to ensure cleanliness and safety in the production process.