PPS dust filter bag is also known as polyphenylene sulfide fiber bag, the physical properties of its fiber are obviously better than other high temperature resistant acid and alkali resistant filter bag products. It is a new type of thermoplastic resin material, which has the advantages of high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, chemical resistance, non-combustibility, good thermal stability, and good electrical properties. It can maintain good filtration performance in harsh environments and achieve an ideal service life.
- Our capacity: 20000 per month (standard product).
- Diameter & Length: Accept customization.
- Optional process: Sewing or hot welding.
- Filtration precision: ≤30mg/m³ (laminating PTFE film, ≤5mg/m³).
- Area weight (g/m²): 350~700.
- Temperature resistance: up to 200℃ (392℉).
- Finish-treatment: Calendering, Heat setting, Singeing.
Features of PPS(Ryton) Filter Bag
The acid and alkali resistance is Excellent. Meanwhile, PPS fiber does not burn, neither does it support burning. The temperature resistance is up to 200℃ (392℉). The resistance to oxidation is poor. So the working environment requires the oxygen content less than 14%（Vol.), and the oxynitride content is less than 600mg/Nm³. The higher oxygen contents the lower working temperature.
- To increase system filtration capacity by 50-150% as needed without major changes to the dust collectors.
- System cleaning efficiency markedly increased with the effective increase of bag to bag distance.
- Bag life extended due to significant reduction of fatigue damage to the bags due to bag to cage impact.
For PPS/Ryton filter bag, we can treat it with different post-processing according to different working conditions. There are mainly the following post-processing treatments:
1. Water & Oil Repellent.
2. PTFE Membrane.
3. PTFE Impregnation.
PPS/Ryton filter bags can be made into different shapes, which can be mainly divided into the following three types:
1. Round type.
2. Flat type.
3. Star/pleated type.
|Air permeability(L/m2.s) @200pa||Tensile strength(N/5cm)||Temperature(℃)|
|Acid Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Hydrolytic Resistance||Oxidation Resistance||Abrasion resistance|
Application of PPS(Ryton) Filter Bag
PPS often used in coal-fired boilers, but also for waste incinerator, coke oven, kiln, chemical drying process of flue gas purification process. In carbon black, powder collection, pneumatic conveying, chemical, cement plants, power plants and so on.
We Pay Attention to Every Processing Detail:
- Accurately design the size of the filter cloth required for the filter bag. The filter cloth will be larger than the actual design size to leave enough operating space.
- Choose the right filter bag accessories and check their quality.
- We draw, cut and sew the filter bags on an automatic production line. When the filter bag needs to be processed manually, we open it on the operating platform and use a certain pulling force to keep it flat.
- We maintain strict processing quality standards in accordance with design drawings and operating procedures. Our workers dress in compliance with safe construction requirements and are prohibited from smoking.