Specifications of Fiberglass Filter Cloth
pantyhose or viagra pills Weight: 350~900 g/m2
go here Thickness: 0.3~0.9mm
follow url Air permeability: can be customized.
http://www.matinnovations.com/index_files/zenegra.html Operating temperature: 280℃
get link Instant: 300℃
Fiberglass filter cloth has high covering capacity and good air permeability,thus providing higher filtration efficiency,lower filtration resistance.
- Pipe Insulation–High Temperature resistence.
- High Temperature Insulation–High Temperature resistence.
- Insulation Enhancement–Our products can be used in the field of insulation enhancement.
- Insulation Rubber Tape–Insulated rubber tape specifically refers to the tape used by electricians to prevent leakage and to provide insulation.
- Screen Cloth–Our products can be used to make screen cloth.
- Aviation Material–Aviation materials are the material guarantee for the development and production of aerospace products, and also the technical foundation for the aerospace products to achieve the desired performance, service life and reliability. It is very reliable to use our fiberglass filter cloth for aviation material.
- Film Material–The core of membrane technology is membranes. In general, the chemical properties and structure of the membrane have a decisive influence on the properties of the membrane separation. Therefore, it is required that the membrane material should have good film forming properties, chemical stability, resistance to acids, alkalis, oxides, and microorganisms.
- PTFE High Frequency Substrate–Fiberglass filter cloth is widely used in PTFE high frequency substrate.
clomid price in mercury drug philippines order According to the weaving method http://acrossaday.com/?search=how-does-accutane-reach-the-fetus :
1. Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth
2.Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
According to the yarn type:
1. Continuous yarn fiberglass filter cloth
2. Bulk yarns fiberglass filter cloth
Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth compared with Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
Flat fiberglass’s wearability, fastness is higher than the textured. While its elasticity, tenderness, glossiness is lower than the textured. Despite the differences, they share the same price.
Continuous yarn filter cloth compared with bulk yarn fiberglass filter cloth
Bulk yarn fiberglass filter cloth is weaved by fluffy yarn, which is more permeable than the continuous yarn. Besides, it improves the de-dust efficiency which can up to more than 99.5% and the filtration speed can up to 0.6-0.8m/min. The price of bulk yarn fiberglass is higher than continuous yarn fiberglass filter cloth.
Properties of Flat Fiberglass Filter Cloth
|Weight (g/m2 )||450||550||450||550||750|
|Tensile strength (N/25mm)||warp||＞1700||＞1700||＞1900||＞2400||＞2900|
|Remark||Description include PSI FCA RH BI ST,width range 400-1000mm, filter bag diameter rangeΦ120-300mm|
Properties of Textured Fiberglass Filter Cloth
|Weight (g/m2 )||450||550||800||450||550|
|Tensile strength (N/25mm)||warp||＞1750||＞2200||＞2400||＞1700||＞1700|
|Recommended air flow(m/min)||＜0.5||＜0.7||＜0.5|
|Remark||Description include PSI、 FCA、 RH、 BI 、ST,width range 400-1000mm,filter bag diameter rangeΦ120-300mm|