PP, PA, PP, Cotton, Aramid, PPS, PTFE etc
1. Mono-filament synthetic fiber fabric
Monofilament yarns are single extruded synthetic filaments, produced in diameters from approx. 28 microns up to 2 or 3 mm. It has good properties of High flow rate, high filtration efficiency, Very smooth surface, free of clogging, easy cake release, Low cleaning rate, long lifetime, The absence of the danger of small pieces of filament separating from the multifilament or staple fibers and passing downstream and resulting in contamination of the product.
2. Multi-filament synthetic fiber fabric
A multifilament fiber consists of several fine monofilament fibers spun together. It has good properties of High filtration precision.
3. Monofilament-Multifilament fiber fabric(Mono-Mult)
Mono-Mult fiber filter fabric is mixed weave by monofilament and multifilament. Mono-Mult fiber filter fabric is designed to filter very fine and sticky particles. This fabric combines the advantage of monofilament and multifilament filter fabric.
4. Staple fiber fabric
Staple fiber yarns consist of individual cut pieces of fibers that are spun into a continuous yarn. It has the advantages of Staple fiber specific surface area is large. Staple fiber interception ability is better than monofilament, multifilament, and mono-mult.
Comparison of all types of yarn weave methods:
Technical parameters of filter cloth:
There are some basic parameters of the filter cloth which needed for customized service.
- Yarn Type
- Yarn Size (Yarn linear density)
- Weight (g/m2)
- Thickness (mm)
- Air permeability (L/m2·s, at 200pa)
- Fabric count (per cm)
- Tensile strength(N/5×20cm)
- Tensile elongation(%)
Application on filtration equipment:
- Filter press(Filterpresse)
- Belt filter(Bandfilter)
- Rotary disc filter(Scheibenfilter)
- Rotary table filter(Planfilter)
- Diastar/Leaf filter(Battfilter)
- Drum filter(Trommelfilter)
- Centrifuge filter(Zentrifuge)