- Good chemical corrosion resistance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, strong corrosion resistance.
- High temperature resistance: can operate continuously under working conditions of 204℃, with a maximum temperature resistance of 240℃
- Different treatment methods: waterproof and oil-proof treatment, PTFE coating, PTFE impregnation treatment, etc.
- Capacity: 15,000 square meters per day (standard Nomex(Aramid) product).
Features Of Aramid Needle Felt
Aramid (poly-p-phenylene terephthalamide) fiber is a new type of high-tech synthetic fiber with excellent properties such as ultra-high strength, high modulus, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and light weight. Its strength is comparable to that of steel wire 5-6 times that of steel wire or glass fiber, the modulus is 2-3 times that of steel wire or glass fiber, the toughness is 2 times that of steel wire, and the weight is only about 1/5 of steel wire. At 560 ° C, it does not decompose or melt. Aramid fiber needle felt can be used in various dust collectors within 200℃, its strength is higher than that of glass fiber, and its price is more advantageous.
Customization of Aramid Needle Felt
We can meet any require, no matter what you need.
- Optional Width: down below 2.2 m.
- Optional Thickness: 1.2mm ~ 20mm
- Optional Weight: 300g/m² ~ 650g/m² (±8%)
- Notice: People call the Aramid Needle Felt as Nomex. In fact the “Nomex ®” is a registered trademark belongs to DuPont ®.
Processing and Surface Treatment
Filmedia® uses high-quality aramid fibers as raw materials, adopts international advanced standards, and uses advanced production equipment to manufacture aramid high-temperature resistant needle-punched filter felts. The aramid fiber filter material is combined with the surface layer and the base cloth layer through multiple needle punching, and then after singeing and calendering, the whole is impregnated with PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), and then its surface is sintered at high temperature to form a dense protection membrane. Thereby greatly improving the overall performance of the filter material.
Physical and Chemical Properties of Aramid Needle Felt: (Customization Of Feature And Size)
|Product name||Aramid needle felt 500 g/m²|
|Fiber||Aramid staple fiber|
|Scrim||Aramid staple yarn|
|Finish treatment||Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting|
|Air permeability||l / m2 / s @200pa||250|
Optional Aramid Fiber
|Aramid Fiber Specification|
|Test Items||Units||Test Results|
|Shrikage at 300℃||%||2.9||1.6||2.2|