During cement production process, there is a lot of dust and gas emissions outwardly, there are many different filter bags can be chosen for meet varied working condition.
- Capacity: 2000 pcs per day
- Main Material: Fiberglass, Nomex, P84, PTFE needle felt
- Finish Treatment: Singeing, Calendering, Heat Setting, Anti-static, Water&Oil Repellent, PTFE Membrane, PTFE Impregnation and so on special treatment can be chosen.
- Customization Accepted.
Selection of filter bags for dust collectors in cement plants
- High temperature resistance.
- High chemical resistance.
- Flame-proof and explosion-proof.
- Lime Industry:
- High abrasion resistance.
- Discharge of electrostatic charges.
- Low resistance, good air permeability and good peelability.
- Long service life.
Filtration Solutions Expert – Filmedia®
Product quality and compliance with dust emission limits are core requirements for dusting in the cement, gypsum and lime industry. The choice of filter media is of paramount importance in cement kilns where there are high NOx levels due to high combustion temperatures. Filmedia® filter media range offers for each process in the cement, gypsum and lime industry technically sophisticated solutions.
|1||Quarry||2||Crusher plant||3||Raw material homogenization||4||Aggregates|
|5||Raw mill feeding silo||6||Main stack||7||Bag filter for kiln/raw mill||8||Vertical raw mill|
|9||Raw material feeding silo||10||Gas conditioning tower||11||Bag filter for alkali bypass||12||Bypass mixing chamber|
|13||Cyclone pre-heater||14||Raw coal||15||Vertical coal grinding mill||16||Bag filter for coal grinding plant|
|17||Tubular cooler||18||Bag filter for clinker cooler||19||Clinker cooler||20||Rotary kiln|
|25||Cement finish mill||26||Bag filter for cement finish mill||27||Packaging plant||28||Palletization plant|
Typical Operating Conditions:
|Peak Temperature: :||Orientation to the maximum peak temperature of the fibre polymers used|
|Dust:||Cement, clinker, coal, gypsum, lime, raw meal|
|Dust Properties:||Agglomerating, abrasive, explosive|
|Dust Source:||Blast furnace, chlorine bypass, clinker cooler, coal grinding, mill, rotary kiln, spray dryer, silo, transfer stations|
|Harmful Gases:||H2O, NOx, SOx, HCl|
|Cleaning Process:||Pulse jet, reverse air|
|Fuels:||Natural gas, coal, oil, secondary fuels|