Equipment such as high-efficiency compressed air filters has been widely used in many modern fields, so today in our article is to introduce you to this knowledge and see the role of this equipment in clean workstations!
- It must be known that the so-called high efficiency filter is mainly used to capture particulate dust and various suspended solids of 0.3um and below, and the filtration efficiency is h13. This equipment is used for ultra-fine glass fiber paper, offset printing paper, aluminum film and other materials as a separator, and is bonded with aluminum alloy.
- Next, look at the clean workbench. Usually, the workbench is equipped with a special fan for the high-efficiency centrifugal workbench. After the initial filter and the high-efficiency filter, the working area in the workbench is horizontal or vertical, and clean air will be sent out. The requirements of the local production environment are very helpful for improving process conditions and ensuring cleanliness.
- Ultra-clean workbench is a powerful local clean workbench, currently widely used in electronics, LED, circuit boards, national defense, precision instruments, meters, food, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
- The outer box of the clean workbench is made of cold-rolled steel plate with multi-layer electrostatic spraying, and the workbench is made of frosted stainless steel plate; there are transparent plastic glass baffles on both sides to make the work area bright and spacious. Commonly used in the production of cold-rolled steel plates and stainless steel plates, the thickness is generally 0.8-1.5mm.
- The dust-free workbench does not have a partition high efficiency filter in the general configuration. This device is mainly used as a separator of a hot melt filter and is easy to mechanize production. In addition, it is small in size, light in weight, easy to install, and stable in efficiency. The advantage of uniform wind speed is very effective when using ultra-clean workbenches.
- A high-efficiency filter, depending on the working environment, the general replacement cycle is 8-12 months.