Filtering method and precautions of dust bag
Filtration methods are mainly divided into internal filtration and external filtration:
1. Internal filter type dust bag: After the dust-containing gas is filtered by the inner surface of the filter bag, the dust is blocked on the inner surface of the filter bag. This filtering method is called internal filtration.
2.External filter type dust bag: After the dust-containing gas is filtered through the outer surface of the filter bag, the dust is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. This filtering method is called external filtration.
- The old cloth bags of new technology should not be mixed to avoid the difference in damage time from affecting the normal operation of the dust removal equipment.
- The aging of cloth bags. Mainly due to the following reasons, it is necessary to investigate the cause, take measures and replace the cloth bag：
Hardening and shrinking due to abnormal high temperature;
Reaction due to contact with acid, alkali or organic solvent vapor;
Reacts with moisture.
- The filter cloth should not be hung too loosely or too tightly. Too loose and easy to accumulate dust, and too tight to be easily damaged.
- After replacing the cloth bag, blow it with compressed air first, and then check for holes. If the cloth bag is stuck with dust, wash it with water, dry it for replacement.
- Clogging of dust bag. When the bag is clogged, the resistance increases. The clogging of the cloth bag is the main reason for the phenomenon of cloth bag wear, perforation, falling off and so on. The following measures are generally taken:
Temporarily strengthen dust removal to eliminate clogging of cloth bags;
Partially or completely replace the cloth bags;
Adjust the installation and operating conditions.