The advantages of Aramid sewing thread
Aramid main advantages are high strength and low weight. Like graphite, it has a slightly negative axial coefficient of thermal expansion, which means aramid laminates can be made thermally stable in dimensions. Unlike graphite, it is very resistant to impact and abrasion damage. It can be made waterproof when combined with other materials like epoxy. It can be used as a composite with rubber retaining its flexibility. High tensile modulus and low breakage elongation combined with very good resistance to chemicals make it the right choice for different composite structural parts in various applications.
The advantages of KEVLAR thread
1. Permanent heat-resistant flame retardant, limiting oxygen index Loi greater than 28.
2. Permanent anti-static.
3. Permanent acid and organic solvents erosion.
4. High strength, high wear resistance, high tear resistance.
5. In the case of fire without droplets, do not produce toxic gases.
6. When the fire cloth surface thickening, enhance the sealing, not broken.
The application of KEVLAR thread
Bullet-proof clothing, bullet-proof helmet, anti-thorn anti-cutting service, vents, high-strength parachute, bullet-proof body, timing belt
Aramid Sewing thread technical data
|Test item||Test result|
|Deviation Weight per 100m||1.8%|
|CV of Deviation Weight per 100m||2.0%|
|Single Breaking Tensile Strength||2525.2 CN|
|Single Breaking Tenacity||28.5 CN/Tex|
|CV of Single Breaking Tensile Strength||4.69%|
|Single Breaking Elongation||135.6 mm|
|Ration of Elongation||27.12 mm|
|Actual Twist||56.4 twist/10CM|
|Net Weight per roller||1.110 ~ 1.120 kg|