The factors affecting the diameter of the industrial dust collector bag are:
1. The diameter of the dust collector bag is related to the pulse energy of the cleaning dust and the placement of the pulse valve. The diameter of the pulsed industrial dust collector is usually between 120 mm and 152 mm.
2. The diameter of the dust collector bag of the dust collector is on the size of the dust collector. For example, on a ground surface of about 7.5 m2, a filter bag with a diameter of 152 mm and a length of 3 m is used, and the filter area is about 163 m2. Assuming that a filter bag with a diameter of 305 mm is used, it is required to be 4.3 m long to obtain the same filtration area on the same area of the ground.
3. The diameter of the dust collector bag of the dust collector is related to the width of the filter material.
Second, the factors that affect the length of the dust collector bag of industrial dust collectors are:
1. When the air volume, the filtering wind speed and the diameter of the bag are the same, the length of the dust bag is added, the filtering area of the single dust bag is added, and then the number of the bag and the floor space can be reduced.
2. If the number of dust collector bags is reduced, the components such as solenoid valves, pulse valves and blow pipes of the cleaning system will be reduced, saving investment and shortening the cleaning cycle of the dust collector.
3. If the length of the dust collector bag is too long, the cost will increase.
4. Poor cleaning effect. When the industrial dust collector is cleaned online, the longer the dust bag is, the more likely the dust is to be re-adsorbed. Assuming offline cleaning, the longer the bag is, the time to pause after the cleaning is extended, and the slower the filtering of the compartments of the cleaning is slower.
5. The longer the dust bag is, the more strong the blowing energy is required to ensure effective ash cleaning. The greater the blowing potential, the simpler the dust bag is.
6. If the filter bag is too long, the device, protection, and viewing will be inconvenient.
From the history of industrial dust collectors, the diameter of the most common industrial dust collectors is usually between 120mm and 152mm, while the length of the dust collector bag is followed by the development of technology, from the 1950s. 3.6mm has increased to 8-10m in these years.
In summary, it is concluded that the standard of the dust collector bag must meet the requirements of the filtered air volume and the equipment cleaning method, and the actual situation of the site conditions must be coordinated to achieve a comprehensive plan to achieve reasonable planning.